28 Portland Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1QN
On Joining Montague Gallery
Members will undertake to:
- Abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Fulfil their full stewarding commitment.
- Deliver and display your work on the given pre-arranged day and time and within the guidelines outlined.
- Provide up to date Bio for the gallery display and images for the website and social media promotional purposes.
- The gallery holds public liability indemnity but is unable to provide insurance against accidental damage or loss of individual artists work so artists must be responsible for their own work.
- Exhibitors must be responsible for any after sales service required by buyers of their work i.e. repairs or replacement due to faults.
- Support and promote the gallery and others fellow exhibitors.
- Remove and collect your work on the given day and within the prearranged time.